Aristos601

Warrior Nations Boss Discussion

Greetings all!

I was thinking about the various Bosses in faction (all 4 separate characters!). I have only used regular Walks Looking, and I love her model, and what little fluff she has. She seems like a combat monster, but I can never seem to leverage that. At the moment she seems like a fortune battery that camps behind a building or immediately gets shot to death by deity- forsaken Interceptors.

I accidentally used Legendary Walks Looking one day, and my lord did she get work done! But cheating is so overrated. 

What are people's experiences with our faction Bosses?

Careful, Threatnecro incoming XD Since I didn't play that much games with the Bosses from the Warrior Nation I ain't got that much experience with them.  So it is just my rumbling along my thoughts.

- Walks Looking. I only own the basic version. Not the Legendary. But she gets the job done. Also with the 1.09 update on the legendary one.  It is amazing. I can play her in the Hour of the Wolf. That will be nasty!!! She gets shrouded, that will be a huge bonus!

- Ghost Wolf. The legendary one is a beast in melee. Everything he looks at got a huge problem. But sadly with the Theme Posse you won't  get that many Hunting Wolves or Spirit Walkers. The normal one is more of a support. His posse helps you to deliver your big hitters. And you are able to take more of them. Win-Win.

- Raven Spirit. I really enjoy him. He is a beast. Good supportive abilites, hugh Fortune pool und good weapons. He is all about bringing more Spirits on the field. That is an amazing ability?

- Alcon. Well... the flying circus. It sounds like so much fun. It emphazies hit-and-run tactics. And also probably the nicest models in the range. I mean those huge birds. What is not to love.

So the other ones I don't know about. But every of our Bosses got a really different playstile. I am having a difficult time to decide what to play^^