Aristos601

Hail from Australia! New(ish) Players

Hail, fellow WWX brethren.

I have recently begun making a more concerted effort to get into and enjoying this amazing game. In the last 9 months or so, my small play group and I (3 to 4 players total) have only managed a game or two, every few months. This has led to us effectively learning the game every time we pick it up, and never exiting that beginner stage. As I am generally the "Rules guy" in my gaming groups, I have decided that this state is not acceptable, and now try to play at least one to two games a month, and engage in the online community where possible. I have listened to every episode of the Black Hoof Saloon Podcast, (amazing work guys!), and kept up with the FB groups that I know of.

I am hoping in the coming months to engage in this forum and hopefully participate in drumming up some conversation. It will likely be scattered and infrequent, but I shall try my best!

Good Hunting!

Kostas,

Adelaide,

South Australia.

Where are you is Aus?  I am Mackay Qld. 

I been playing and collecting since kickstart one 2012/2013,  only 3 of us playing. but now we have distrbutor here, i am stocking and selling in my miniature business for the past month or so, we have in my store games thursday night and Saturdays every week. We have about 80 players accross 7 or 8 systems that come in once to 6 times a month. We have painting night every 2 weeks on a tuesday to keep people motivated. We run mainly gw, some malifaux, guild ball & flames events.  And now adding WWX. 

On 5/26/2019 at 2:37 PM, ShapsyTheMad said:

Where are you is Aus?  I am Mackay Qld. 

I been playing and collecting since kickstart one 2012/2013,  only 3 of us playing. but now we have distrbutor here, i am stocking and selling in my miniature business for the past month or so, we have in my store games thursday night and Saturdays every week. We have about 80 players accross 7 or 8 systems that come in once to 6 times a month. We have painting night every 2 weeks on a tuesday to keep people motivated. We run mainly gw, some malifaux, guild ball & flames events.  And now adding WWX. 

Hey Shapsy, what Store distributes in QLD? I'm based in Adelaide, and there are currently 3-4 of us that play infrequently.

I have 2 bussinesses, computer store 23 years and critical miniatures 6 to 7. Been in hobby since 14, so about 32 years now. I so 10% off rrp normal and larger orders up to 15%. That accross all products.  

Been playing games in my shop on weekends for 15 years.  We have about 40vregulars and we have 109 local store playing members over different systems.  My best nate and i have played wwx sinxe kick start, but now i have 90% or range, all my skirmish players are jumping on board, we now have 14 new players in last 2 weeks with posse or starter packs.  We starting slow grow on every second saturday for 6 weeks this saturday. Will post some picks.