Texas_Archer

Warcradle Classics?

So I was wondering if there were any more of the Classic Dystopian Wars ships coming out.  During the last release, a Warcradle Member stated that they would be coming quicker, but that was almost 2 months ago, and no new stuff has been coming out.  Was really hoping to get the Federated Ships from the old Kickstarter for our group, as a large portion of them want them and the Japanese ones too.  Anyone from Warcradle want to give us an update? it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance,..

The closer we get to any kind of major release of the new Dystopian Wars the more I'd wager we won't see more Classics. Not that WC can't do them, but rather because more of their attention will be focused on the production for retail. Also being a Christmas period right now I'd wager they are in full WWE production at present. 

Of course the beta is still rolling along and the last models we saw  week or so ago were still 3D print masters not resin castings so we are still a little way aways it would seem. Hopefully they can do a QA end of this year or early next to give us an idea of their roadmap and timeline toward release. We must be getting closer!! 

On 12/7/2018 at 10:12 PM, Texas_Archer said:

So I was wondering if there were any more of the Classic Dystopian Wars ships coming out.  During the last release, a Warcradle Member stated that they would be coming quicker, but that was almost 2 months ago, and no new stuff has been coming out.  Was really hoping to get the Federated Ships from the old Kickstarter for our group, as a large portion of them want them and the Japanese ones too.  Anyone from Warcradle want to give us an update? it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance,..

There will be a very large push of Classics items going live some time this week.  

18 hours ago, Spenetrator said:

That's great news, @Warcradle Richard Is there any chance of any Firestorm classics in there this time? or if not,  any news on when these may be available?

There will be Firestorm yes. Rather than put up the near 500 in this batch the guys will start uploading the products sometime today. There should be more products most days leading up to Xmas now

Hi admirals!,

I play Firestorm Armada, but I am very interested in this fascinating game.

I love his aesthetic and background, and I want to acquire one fleet (at least).

My questions are:

Will Warcradle make all the classics? Many ships are missing now and it is impossible to get a good fleet. Unless the second hand market.

Is it proper to wait to the new ships? I am expectant to the new rules, but the 2.5 rules are so interesting. If I decide to play the 2.5, will be better the classic ships (because of their stats)?

Waiting for your help.

Hi all,

I have seen more "New" items for DW and FA last friday in Wayland.

This seems that they (Warcradle) will make all the items. I speculate..., because they don´t tell us nothing... sad.

Anyway, I continue shopping in the second hand market, for the still missing items.

No news, money for the second hand and no money for warcradle... sad again.