RuleBritannia

Revealed British ship from Pax - shared on facebook

She's got that grand "Imperial Eara" pompousness to the design, esp on the prow. The guns look to e far more creative in design and are the triple barrel style! Meanwhile on the sides we've got what look like regular small gun turrets but no torpedo ports. Whilst the four corners appear to have what are either machine gun nests or shield generators. 
The prow still has clear torpedo slots. 

The smoke stacks are interesting (and possibly would have been better if the rim at the top were painted black from the smoke). A trio of stacks in a curious rectangular shape. 

Looks possibly a little wider whilst the engine design is pretty much identical. 

Looking fantastic and great to see out in the wild. Hope we get to see many more

Was there much more seen and shown? If she's on a table and those are rolling dice she must have been firing at something

3 hours ago, Warcradle Zak said:

Union Battleship, Union Cruiser and Crown Battleship

Always be Federated states and British in my heart.    Any chance of someone in the mighty citadel of Warcradle getting some better shots of these fine ships?

3 hours ago, RuleBritannia said:

Always be Federated states and British in my heart.    Any chance of someone in the mighty citadel of Warcradle getting some better shots of these fine ships?

One day I'm going to attend one of these big game convention thingies (just need to try and actually save up to go to one! And still have cash left to spend on things at a show). When that day happens I'll take my camera and beat all those rumour/early photo potato cameras! 

I'm really hoping that we are going to see ships soon - though it wouldn't surprise me if WC is still waiting to get final castings done from the actual production moulds before wowing us with them. I seem to recall that last event where the Prussians were formally shown off, were masters or somesuch. 

Not that I expect WC to lower in casting quality, but that I'd wager they just want to be accurate and faithful to what gets shown off. 

7 hours ago, RuleBritannia said:

Well in the language of WWX that's a gosh darned pity as they really built some buzz and some suggestions for refinement from the fans.  

I guess for WC the main issue is drawing a line on when they can refine/change ideas and when they've got to commit to production designs. Esp if they are doing any artwork and lore writing alongside. Esp since at some stage refining a design starts to become more about personal preference than outright issues. 

That said with the rules beta chugging along and with 3d prints out there I'm guessing it can't be too long before we'll be talking about launch day?!