Sign in to follow this  
mugel

Hexaliths outside of the Hex-faction

Hello again, i have a Questuion about Hexaltis and the Dark Council rule. (for Clarification in our Group)

The Dark Council rules  says : "Furthermore, you may deploy a single Hexalith during deployment for each unit with this rule in your Army."

This means that  Models like  Burson Carpathian (enlightened) or  Garrat Morden (Union) can deploy an Hexalith, which is normally Hex only, in another Faction than the Hex, correct?

Sory for my bad english.

thank you for Your Answers

Yup, Enlightened with Dark Council can use Hexaliths. Also, if you look at the unit card for the Hexalith, you'll see it has two faction icons: Hex and Enlightened (link from the Unit Cards page for the Enlightened):

WEX171117002-1_HEXALITH_card.jpg

Since Garratt Morden and John Hunter Bennett are from the Hex AND Union faction, i'd assume that they can take a Hexalith with them in a Union force, even if the Hexalith has the Hex/Enlightened faction logo/trait only on its card.

Because the Dark Council rule doesn't expect any other requirement except of having this rule on  a model in your army, to deploy a Hexalith.

11 hours ago, Burson_Carpathian said:

Since Garratt Morden and John Hunter Bennett are from the Hex AND Union faction, i'd assume that they can take a Hexalith with them in a Union force, even if the Hexalith has the Hex/Enlightened faction logo/trait only on its card.

Because the Dark Council rule doesn't expect any other requirement except of having this rule on  a model in your army, to deploy a Hexalith.

That's a good point, too. Basically, so long as a model has the Dark Council rule on it, it can take a Hexalith, at least by my reading.