Sign in to follow this  
Hapotte

Posse creation

Hi guys, I'm new to the game and want to double check this.  When you want to run multiple posse, do you need to completely fill all 6 slots on the first before starting a second?

thanks!

Good Morning,

You don't have to fill any slots of the posse before taking another boss. There are a few things to consider when taking multiple bosses though, they cannot share fortune with each other as they are not part of the same posse. you cannot fulfill the faction posse cards without taking some slots for the posse and some faction posses require all slots to be filled before their bonus would kick in.

Regards Zak

Awesome and one more question regarding the Dixie Resurrection Theme Posse.

If I declare my faction as Enlightened,  Am I correct in assuming that I would not be able to fill slot 6 since it requires Outlaw unit?  I know if I'm playing Outlaw and fill at least 4 slots then the enlightened units will gain confederate, does that grant them the possibility to be taken in a Outlaw faction?

Or does it man that when you select a theme Posse those models can be taken regardless of the unit faction as long and the criteria in the slot is respected.

I just want to be sure I understand the keywords interaction correctly.

Edited by Hapotte

56 minutes ago, Hapotte said:

Or does it man that when you select a theme Posse those models can be taken regardless of the unit faction as long and the criteria in the slot is respected.

This right there.

As an example: the Union Secret Service Theme Posse requires a Face unit with the Agent trait in slot 6, regardless if this is an Outlaw Face with the Agent trait or a Union Face with the trait.

Slot 1 to 5 on the other hand require a Union Face with the Agent trait.