Spenetrator

Warcradle Classics - Firestorm Wishlist/Wild Conjecture

I don't know about you guys but I am itching for some firestorm warcradle classic action!

I don't play Dystopian, and though the ships are interesting to see, All I really want are some more firestorm ships!

Although they'd be missing the metal inserts, I would still love the Hawker Ships (Terran Carriers would be a second choice) to make an appearance. I've got at least one of virtually everything else... :)

Anyone else got any ships they'd love to see make an appearance?

Expect to see Classics remain on Dystopian Wars up until they release the new stuff for them; at which point a shift to FA would be ideal; giving WC something to tide the FA fanbase over until they get some stuff out.

What interested me most was seeing at the Gencon the massive spaceships on sale now - SG never got their leviathans onto the tables; but it seems that both Starwars Armada (which honestly released a VAST BEAST of a Super Star Destroyer) and Dropfleet commander are both now getting bigger ships onto the market. Gives good hope that we might see similar vast ships appear one day from WC!

7 hours ago, Wolfgang Jannesen said:

I would really like that Terran vs Dindrenzi starter set. I'm burning to get some Dindrenzi anyway, but that was a sweet box with the shipyard. 

yes but the ship yard was a piece of **** with the plastic legs ...I have been wanting to replace the legs with coat hanger wire .... drill a hole and epoxie them in .  bend them into the pose you want and better than new

1 hour ago, murphy'slawofcombat said:

yes but the ship yard was a piece of **** with the plastic legs ...I have been wanting to replace the legs with coat hanger wire .... drill a hole and epoxie them in .  bend them into the pose you want and better than new

Now thats a shame. Well lets face it, sci fi terrain looks better when you make it yourself!

17 hours ago, Overread said:

Expect to see Classics remain on Dystopian Wars up until they release the new stuff for them; at which point a shift to FA would be ideal; giving WC something to tide the FA fanbase over until they get some stuff out.

This was exactly my thought, until wave III - which is all WWX stuff - And a lot of it too.

I thought it would have made more sense to switch to FA after the first to DW - The WWX guys have already got toys available! [Stamps feet and sulks] :)

21 hours ago, Overread said:

What interested me most was seeing at the Gencon the massive spaceships on sale now - SG never got their leviathans onto the tables; but it seems that both Starwars Armada (which honestly released a VAST BEAST of a Super Star Destroyer) and Dropfleet commander are both now getting bigger ships onto the market. Gives good hope that we might see similar vast ships appear one day from WC!

Good reason for me to finish building my Leviathan:).

11 hours ago, Wolfgang Jannesen said:

Well lets face it, sci fi terrain looks better when you make it yourself!

Any piece of terrain can look good homemade. Just takes a bit of elbow grease and some practice.

1 hour ago, Skyhawk said:

But which ending is it?

Yes.

To be honest, I didn't first see it in the theaters, but on VHS, which kind of spoils the whole thing, but the DVD can randomize it OR provide the "What Really Happened" ending after presenting all the possibilities.  No spoilers, though.  It is too much fun to watch that I encourage those who haven't to watch it.