Sign in to follow this  
Broadcast

Warcradle Classics Wave II

WC only - Facebook Page.jpg

With the release of Wave I of Warcradle Classics, we couldn't keep you waiting to weigh anchor for too long now, could we?

While the pre-orders for Wave I has been underway, our Warcradle Classics team have been working hard and getting Wave II ready for its voyage into carts and baskets around the world! 

Wave II contains 10 items from Dystopian Wars and seas* some larger ships hitting the water.

The Warcradle Classics range will be produced in limited numbers so keep your eyes on our social channels to find out what's available, and when pre-orders go live, so you don't miss out.

All items in this wave of classic miniatures are currently up for pre-order on the Wayland Games web store. 

Remember, our team are still working their way through moulds at an ever-increasing rate, we will continue adding products to future waves as long as they meet our high-quality standards.

*Last one, promise. I mean, there's only so many puns and references we can fit into each Wave...

PRUSSIAN EMPIRE

Stumbringer Bombard Submarine

Sturmbringer Submarine -Submerged

Stumbringer Bombard Submarine  Stolz Destroyer

Sturmbringer Submarine - Submerged 

Stolz Destroyer

COVENANT OF ANTARTICA

Diogenes Frigate  Thales Corvette

Diogenes Frigate

Thales Corvette

RUSSIAN COALITION

Tiksi Support Cruiser