Sign in to follow this  
Hive

Discord or similar

I'm antisocial AF outside of gaming, so I don't really have a whole lot of experience using chat services aside from with the purpose of gaming over them. Since communities for Spartan's old IPs were kind of scattered and such (not sure what the WWEx communities are like, never encountered the game in person) I was thinking maybe it would help if there was a Warcradle Discord server. I'm painting right now and thought it would be nice to chat while painting, none of my online D&D buddies would give a **** about that, you know? I know I'm rambling here but just kind of thought I'd throw the idea into the world. I'd love to see an official one with links on the community page, but if not would people use an unofficial Discord server?

So if I created one with an odd title like "Unofficial Warcradle Painter's Support Group" or "Circle of Brushes- unofficial Warcradle painting chat" or something similar would that be cool? There'd be some interest?