Sign in to follow this  
Broadcast

New Q&A Announced: June 22nd!

Facebook Header.jpg

It's that time again, the date for our next Q&A has been announced and it's June 22nd!

This streaming event will be focusing on all things from Warcradle Studios; Wild West Exodus, Dystopian Wars, Armoured Clash, and Firestorm Armada, and will be streamed on the Warcradle Studios Facebook page (as well as our Twitch & YouTube channels).

Tune in and listen to Stuart and co. talk all about our upcoming releases and plans for the games within the Dystopian Age!

If you have a burning question which you would like addressed in the video, please leave it on our event wall. We will try and answer as many questions as we can during the video. All questions need to be submitted BEFORE Wednesday 20th June at 12 pm BST.

The video will go live at 1 pm on Friday 22nd June and we will be answering questions from the comment section of the Facebook video between 1 pm and 4 pm on Friday 22nd June.

As we always do, we can promise some sneaky peeks while we're at it...

See you then!

Please check the Facebook event for regular updates.

collage-16.jpg     WC IG.jpg    LIVE Instagram status image.jpg    warcradle event_ig.jpg

View the full article

Are you going to do another blog version to go with it?  I know its more work, but made the pictures more available so they were much more shared, and made the things said more accessible so that people got more excited!

11 minutes ago, RuleBritannia said:

Are you going to do another blog version to go with it?  I know its more work, but made the pictures more available so they were much more shared, and made the things said more accessible so that people got more excited!

Yup, we are already getting the blog sorted :) 

^ Well, starting to prep it as much as we can ;) 

Edited by Warcradle Sam
added ^

15 hours ago, Burson_Carpathian said:

Will questions from the last Q&A which weren't answered be considered again? Or do i have to copy-paste those questions and post them again on the event?

We will have a look through some of the older questions for content but there is no harm in copying them on to the event wall :) Again, we cannot promise that all questions will be answered but the team do try their darndest! 

59 minutes ago, Warcradle Sam said:

Again, we cannot promise that all questions will be answered but the team do try their darndest! 

That's absolutely understandable, there are just too many questions burning under our nails and too little time :)

I copied my questions (at least the ones which i think weren't answered) to the event discussion.