RuleBritannia

Warcradle classic Dystopian age releases wishlist

Since the release of the classics range seems mere months away I have a few things I'd like to see and I'm sure everyone else does too, so giving an impression of the high demand stuff might be helpful.

The most obvious is the KS expansion packs, being cool models with limited availability whose moulds should still be intact.  

I have a few legions requests too, like to see some if the KoB heroes, who are just cool models, especially Not Flasheart and his sidekick Betty, who I very much wanted as a fun female model that looked like a decent officer without going full cheesecake.  

The rest are more speculative, but there were some unreleased models whose renders existed I very much wanted.  The knights templar looked spectacular, as did the EIMC medium interceptor shown.  

1 hour ago, Nazduruk_Bugzappa said:

It just depends on what molds (that didn't go missing) were still viable. Many of Spartan's old molds were either already damaged, or became damaged after they were tossed into the pallet crates.

You must have some preference for things that would you would like released, moulds not withstanding?

11 hours ago, RuleBritannia said:

You must have some preference for things that would you would like released, moulds not withstanding?

Of course I do. I'll just wait until I see what is available, and hopefully we'll see some of the items that were in the ks and/or Northstar (that I got burned on) and possibly some of the  (few) gaps in my collection.

I already have several models that I know will now only see the table as terrain pieces  (Invaders, and a few Armoured models).

I would love to see the models that were in the STO and Canadian forces preorders  that were never made.  I know quite a few people, myself included, missed out on our preorders.  The models looked good and added some cool options.  Other than that I have all the Prussian models except for most of the armored units.  Kickstarter models would be great to bring back as well since a lot people either didn't support it or never got their models from the kickstarter.

One odd request. The STO Saint Michael Pattern Metzger. Its much better than the regular Metzger but was never available. I jury rigged one using an arm from a Metzger but would buy a updated one. The scale difference might complicate  it.