Hey Guys, 

Being new to the firestorm armada game I was wondering if there was a place or forum to be able to buy pieces for the game.  So far I've only been able to nab stuff on eBay.   

If anyone could help with leads or finding stuff that would be great. 

Thanks, 

Corey

I think that there is something on Facebook. I am not sure what it is called as I don't do Facebook. @Wolfgang Jannesen will be able to tell you more about it. Ebay is were I tend to get most of my stuff. 

If you are going Dindrenzi there is a large lot of them on eBay right now for around $50 bid or $8something as buy it now. Aquas are probably the easiest to get at the moment. Terrans , and Sorylians are probably the hardest of the big six to get right now. 

What are you trying to get a hold of exactly?

But your going to pay through the nose for Relthoza, at least on eBay. Sorylians on eBay might as well be non existent. 

10 hours ago, Tabletopterror said:

Dindrenzi and terran.

Hmm There is an influx of Dindrenzi right now. There is that big lot I mentioned and some scattered ships which the seller wants way to much for. For Terrans there are some station, shield cruisers and Destroyers as buy it nows.

Yeah Ive been watching most of that stuff. I dont have facebook so that option is out for me.  I like the smaller bpx sets of obscure  ships.  Also would like to find some carrier groups.  Glad you guys all gave quite a bit of feedback.

I not that familiar with carriers, I am more of a battleship brawler, but I know that the  Terran Ares and Zenith carriers  have the highest wing capacity at 12 wings. The Solar which is the Planetfall carrier is tougher but has only 4 or 5 wings. The single Dindrenzi  carrier on eBay right now is a Legion Planetfall carrier. So I would expect it to be similar the Solar performance wise, but don't quote me on that.

I also recommend the Terran Apollo or Razorthorn battleships and the Dindrenzi Nausicaa or Conquerer battleships as they will be cheeper to field in smaller games than Your Preatorian and Tyrant. 

40 minutes ago, TableTopTerror said:

Glad you guys all gave quite a bit of feedback.

Glad to help.

3 hours ago, Skyhawk said:

I not that familiar with carriers, I am more of a battleship brawler, but I know that the  Terran Ares and Zenith carriers  have the highest wing capacity at 12 wings. The Solar which is the Planetfall carrier is tougher but has only 4 or 5 wings. The single Dindrenzi  carrier on eBay right now is a Legion Planetfall carrier. So I would expect it to be similar the Solar performance wise, but don't quote me on that.

I also recommend the Terran Apollo or Razorthorn battleships and the Dindrenzi Nausicaa or Conquerer battleships as they will be cheeper to field in smaller games than Your Preatorian and Tyrant. 

Glad to help.

The Legion... Is the bastard offspring of the Praetorian and the Falchion.  It's also probably the best assault carrier in the game as well.

18 hours ago, Skyhawk said:

If you are going Dindrenzi there is a large lot of them on eBay right now

I saw that, but what I want from that lot is the Omnidyne gunship.  If anyone picks up that lot, I'd be interested in taking it off your hands.  :)

6 hours ago, Toxic_Rat said:

I saw that, but what I want from that lot is the Omnidyne gunship.  If anyone picks up that lot, I'd be interested in taking it off your hands.  :)

two just went up on flea-bay not more than 20 minutes ago.

On 4/28/2018 at 10:14 AM, Wolfgang Jannesen said:

@northerndragons I found that too, actually Relthoza was just about the only thing left in bulk in my local stores. Sorylian fleets can be found pretty regularly too if I don't nab it first :lol:

That's kind of handy, since I'm tempting to start a Relthoza battle group to go against my Terrans.  ;)