Drastab

Atlanta Light Cruiser

I am trying to find anything on a ship I saw once,  it was an FSA light cruiser called the Atlanta.  I don't remember the stats other than it seemed to have been built as an AA platform.

It was probably on an experimental Orbat or something, but I have gone through all my saved files and cannot find it.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

Awesome thank you! 

I want to make this into an actual ship for my fleet and needed to make sure I have the weapons right.
Thinking a slightly smaller Lexington with bigger secondaries and a permanent rocket launcher.

Or, bring a dedicated AA platform maybe ditch the rockets for a AA turret similar to the Mississippi mk2.

I wonder if WC would be as accepting of my ship/game modifications as Spartan used to be?

Changes to the physical design of the ship.  As in modifying the existing Lexi to remake her into the Atlanta.  Literally an arts and crafts project.
I would also have said the stats of the ship, but someone else already did that.

The model never got anywhere it was concept from a Kickstarter back. I really do like the idea of dedicated support platforms, hopefully well see something similar coming out for the union. 

Sircan, you make additional models for ships?  You might be my new best friend!!

I lost out big on the failed Kickstarter (cough $800+ cough)  but the biggest hurt was not getting new ship designs, you might have just fixed that for me.

I don't have a 3D printer and the one guy I know who has one is not exactly reliable.  Are you able to make those too or can I get the file and go pester that guy?

Also, did you help design the KS ships?

Asuo, I wonder what other ships failed the cut, you have any intel on any of those?

Also, I will never be able to wrap my head around this Union business, the South won in this version, that was one of the really intriguing aspects of this game, alternate outcomes.