Xireon

Model availability

41 minutes ago, murphy'slawofcombat said:

because it isn't the first time your responce has been deleated

It is what it is.  A little bit of constructive criticism is good for the soul, and a reminder that fans exist as more than just overexcited wallets but have needs and requirements is useful for any company.  

On 12/4/2019 at 3:14 PM, RuleBritannia said:

It is what it is.  A little bit of constructive criticism is good for the soul, and a reminder that fans exist as more than just overexcited wallets but have needs and requirements is useful for any company.  

Exactly.

Constructive criticism is very good for Human Being and for Companies (they are built for persons).  Persons and companies need other points of view to grow, or we can stay  in self-complaisance and then, we can collapse...

look I don't know what I may have said that got the answer deleated . Yes, I do think a little constructive criticism is good. we are all hear to make the game better.  I will continue to call it as I see it and let my view  be known.  I also would like to say that I am not mad  at what has happened . I would like to what was said so I my respond in kind .   Thanks