SpankyBat

Where to look up 2nd edition fluff?

Hello all.

I was looking over the Viktor Beitel model and I think this guy is awesome. I especially love the fire breath (Hell Mask) and the Team Player ability.
Where can I find some form of fluff or back story on this guy?  I have the old first edition hardcover rule book but I don't think that'll help much.

As a newcomer to the game, some background of the characters would be useful, there is information about the world (universe?) background in the shiny new rulebook, but with the exception of the opening text introducing Helena Miller there is nothing about any of the characters (fictional or based on historical). I understand that there is limited space in a book and you felt setting up the world was more important.

Even a brief thumbnail of the characters on the webstore would be useful, most have generic faction information only. I of course understand that that takes time as the range expands.

Now back to painting the Red Oak set figures.

28 minutes ago, Ultravanillasmurf said:

As a newcomer to the game, some background of the characters would be useful, there is information about the world (universe?) background in the shiny new rulebook, but with the exception of the opening text introducing Helena Miller there is nothing about any of the characters (fictional or based on historical). I understand that there is limited space in a book and you felt setting up the world was more important.

Even a brief thumbnail of the characters on the webstore would be useful, most have generic faction information only. I of course understand that that takes time as the range expands.

Now back to painting the Red Oak set figures.

There will be lots more narrative coming out as the Dystopian Age solidifies. Expect to see much more over the summer.