Sign in to follow this  

Posse Preview: Golden Army and Absolute Power

What's coming soon from Warcradle Studios for Wild West Exodus?

Well, take a look and see!

Third Man's Absolute Power layered.jpg

The Third Man's Posse: Absolute Power!

Alongside this formidable Hex Boss is his loyal guardian Kreechur, the insidious Garratt Morden, the scheming Megan Wild, the vengeful Maria Torres-Villa and the traitorous John Hunter Bennett.

Pancho Villa's Golden Army Posse.jpg

Pancho Villa's Posse: The Golden Army!

Alongside this notorious Outlaw Boss and two K9 attack dog automata are the gun-slinging Heraclio Bernal, the voice of the revolution Rosaria Mendes, the patient hunter Catalina Romero and the brooding Procopio. With these at the heart of the Golden Army your Caballeros and Cazadores can conquer the Union!

DW InstaGram.jpg     Instagram.jpg    warcradle event_ig.jpg    LIVE Instagram status image.jpg

View the full article

I feel like this Third Man posse is hitting me out of nowhere (I kinda forgot about him), but I like it. He is from Europe, right? Any chance we will learn more about the specifics of where over there? And should one assume his posse is made up of Hex underlings he brought with him? Or American recruits? And is Maria Torres-Villa wife of Pancho?

Also, semi-related. Any chance we will be seeing more mutated human underlings ala the Hex Reavers, but without the Native American bits? Like beefed up spikey cowboys?