Warcradle Sam

Download ‘Badlands Adventures’ NOW

BadlandsFB.jpg

Introducing the Badlands Adventures for Wild West Exodus.

So you’ve played all the Common Adventures? You’ve battled in the Gunslinger Leagues? You love the Dystopian Age and want to experience more of it?

A brand new expansion for Wild West Exodus is now online – Badlands Adventures.

This official expansion is packed with support for narrative gaming with five new Adventures and a brand new game mechanic: Perils!

Download it today and explore the Badlands Adventures

Great stuff,  more than excited to test this :)

But a quick question ( I already posted that on facebook but I guess it makes sense to have it on the official forum as well.):

Have you guys considered making a boxed set for this? I.e. the document printed out, a number of civilians, the mob, a K9, Hexbeasts, and markers and bases in plastic? I think that would be a great expansion Box for the game :) 

Otherwise, it's 2 XXL Oval bases, 2 XXL Round, 4 Small Round, 2 sets of Civilians, 2 sets of Angry Mob 5 Hexbeasts (for which there are currently no miniatures afaik) and 1 K9 Attack dog. Am I right?

On 03/03/2018 at 10:21 AM, StorminWolf said:

Have you guys considered making a boxed set for this? I.e. the document printed out, a number of civilians, the mob, a K9, Hexbeasts, and markers and bases in plastic? I think that would be a great expansion Box for the game :) 

Otherwise, it's 2 XXL Oval bases, 2 XXL Round, 4 Small Round, 2 sets of Civilians, 2 sets of Angry Mob 5 Hexbeasts (for which there are currently no miniatures afaik) and 1 K9 Attack dog. Am I right?

It isn't something we are looking to do right now, but who knows what the future will bring! 

On 3/3/2018 at 10:21 AM, StorminWolf said:

To play all the Adventures with models rather than tokens you'd need the following:

4 XXL Oval bases, 2 XXL Round, 8 Booby Traps, 6 Civilians models, 6 Angry Mob models, 5 Hexbeast models and 1 K9 Attack dog.