Sign in to follow this  
2DSick

Wrangler and dismounting

When a mounted wrangler fails its first grit check and reverts back to the unmounted version does it regain Quick and the Dead if it lost it due to mounting? 

I ask as it appears that losing it is intended to prevent using g the q8 to save your bike and it says that you lose all associated rules once dismounted. Cheers. 

But there is something I don't understand about the mounted trait. What benefit do I get? Also will the mounted model dismount, even if it doesn't have the wrangler trait?

3 hours ago, Cerryl said:

But there is something I don't understand about the mounted trait. What benefit do I get? Also will the mounted model dismount, even if it doesn't have the wrangler trait?

Traits don't do anything themselves. But other rules may interact with traits.  Being male or Female doesn't in itself have any special effect in the game, but certain special rules such as  'For the Boys' interact with it. 

4 hours ago, Cerryl said:

Being dismounted by failing a grit check is part of the wrangler rule. Don't have it, your dead.