Sign in to follow this  
Warcradle Daren

Trailblazer And New Player Support

Hi Guys,

i'm here to look after everyone who's picked up their shooting irons and got themselves all mixed up in the world of Wild West Exodus! In fact, if you've got into Wild West Exodus through one of our Trailblazer Events then there's a very high chance we've met already!

i'll be happy to provide support in the following areas

- Choosing a Faction

- Where to start

- List building

- Hobby advice

- Painting advice

- Building a Community

Can't wait to get stuck in and get you guys shooting each other in the face as soon as possible! So what's the first conundrum?

I believe it is assumed that each player will have their own decks. You can buy the decks separately, or print them out. I purchased two Gubbins boxes since I already had miniatures from first edition.

From what I have heard, you can use one deck for two players for smaller demo games.

Cheers!

On 10/02/2018 at 4:59 AM, Nazduruk_Bugzappa said:

I've just finished painting the miniatures from the Red Oak box, and will be trying out the game soon.

However, I don't know if I need to acquire a second set of cards, or if just sharing the set from the box is ok.

Morning! i'm currently painting a third set of Red Oak for demos.... i love painting the bikes and dawgs... As far as Action and Adventure Decks go you will need a full deck for each player when playing "properly" - However when i play small games (700pts or so) we only use one deck of each between two of us - it adds to the stress and excitement!

To keep the 2 halves in the Action deck fair... you can remove a 2 AP card and the 5 AP card to make the 1s, 2s, 3s, and 4s even...  I would then separate them evenly by numbers so you create two fair decks. each with the same number of available AP cards.