Sign in to follow this  
Cerryl

List Building App

Hallo,

I am looking for a web-based or app solution for list building. My search in the internet gave nothing. So is someone already working on this or is something planned?

Greeting.

Stuart and Lee talked about that at their last Q&A in september. There's something in the works but it's nothing they want to get out in a rush, so we have to be patient.

Meanwhile there were some Battlescribe datafiles for the 1st edition but they are last updated in 2014. Since then nobody felt the urge to update them for the 2nd edition.

Okay. That's something. At he moment I am trying to create a roster for the 2nd edition. But that is kind of difficult because there is no guide available how to do it. I am experimenting but it is frustrating....

I've got both Army builder and Battlescribe, which would be the usual places for things like this, but unfortunately, there is only very outdated 1.0 stuff at the moment as Spica already mentioned.

So your option would be at the moment, get into creating files for either one of those or setting up an excel file.  I think workwise it would not make a lot of difference to be honest.