Sign in to follow this  
Thorpe557

Morgan Earp is OP

So I've played a few games against my mate who has gone enlightened, and I have to say, not having tasked on any of my guys is great. Stun em with Morgan and revolver fan them with the law bots. And the gun dogs... moving and firing the chain gun is great fun.

Not too impressed with the HLB kinda wish he could have weapon options but he's great at soaking up shots.

I just can't wait to get Epic Morgan soon as he looks even more fun!

Thanks for reading

Morgan is a great boss, he is usually used as a second boss because he adds very cheap fortune.  But you cant count on him stunning oponents because the electrocarbine only stuns with a crit. Also,although he is quite resilient not having "the quick and the dead" makes him less reliable than other bosses, and an unlucky critical fail can end with him.

His posse is nice because gives him easy access to lawbots (who are really tough) but the bonus (not having tasked) is quite situational as you rarely will scatter your shots. I would greatly recomend to add some big weapons (piercing -3 or greater) when playing him to mitigate his and his lawbots low damage output or some big nasty dude can become a nightmare to bring down

Oh... And you are going to like the legendary morgan... Not only is even more resilient but also can move and shoot his gatling.....

played Law on tuesday, ran Wyatt, warren and apache kid with gunslingers, and Morgan with 4 gun dogs (3 liberty gatlings and a flamethrower) 3 lawbots and the heavy lawbot, 

was a real successful force though i think my opponent will come back stronger lol.

the 60 points on liberty gatlings paid for its self, ripped his attack dogs to bits along with a gun dog, and took down his Reavers