<cough cough>... excuse the dust!  Didn't expect this account to still be live!

Name is Nat, 

Been playing DW since v1... and was part of the community online team that helped with the transition of v2.0... stopped playing slightly before 2.5 was released due to moving and the new club in Essex had even less players. 

Still with the link to the beta test onthe wayland games email thought I'd give it a look, like the look of how the game flows, need to give it a try when I've got time.

I just wanted to say hi.

My friends and I recently went to UK Games Expo 2019 and came across Wild West Exodus. We've decided to give it a go, as it look like a lot of fun. Some of us had a demo game while the others watched. My faction will be Hex, though I'm still learning what I can at the moment (more game play may change my mind). Anyone who plays the game and is based in Cardiff, let me know, it would be good to meet others who play the game. Thanks. :)

Hello

I'm Luc fron Brittany (France) and I discovered WWE few weeks ago and DW a few days ago. I buy some troops (trooops fron the 1rst KS for WWE and french and US from a friend) and dowbload the rules to read them. Maybe my first games next thursday.

Also playing a lot with other minuiatures and role playing games.

Salutations from Bryan over here in the US, Arkansas specifically.

Currently have not had the fortune to play anything from the ranges yet, but I am eager to get my hands on some models. Looking at maybe the Russians for Dystopian Wars, strongly liking the feel of "The Enlightened" or " The Warrior Nation" for WWE, and if the chance should ever rear its head, I want some Aquans from Firestorm.

To my knowledge, no one around me plays so maybe I can get some folks into some shenanigans.

The model that has really caught my eye is the "Constructed Uhlans".  Zombies on attack jet bikes just rings a big bell with me.

Hope to learn a lot from veteran members here!

Hi all, just started playing WWX with my son after admiring the miniatures for a while... turns out it's a great game too!

We got a demo at UKGE which was a great start and we're busy painting our purchases now...

My son is going with Watchers, while I'm going for Lawman, beginning with a Bass Reeves posse which I plan to add to with the Regulators - so I get to paint up Lawmen. Warrior Nation and Outlaws all for the same force. The minis are all just too good! :D

Looking forward to sharing some painting pics and maybe even a bit of fiction....