Which games produced by Warcradle Studios do you play? 

I've played Dystopian Wars and Firestorm Planetfall, though finding the opportunity to play them seems increasingly rare and I've just picked up Wild West Exodus. 

How long have you been playing these games?
Started DS and FS:PF 3 or 4 years ago. 

Which fleets and armies do you own? Which fleets and armies do you plan to add to your collection? 

I have Dindrenzi for Planetfall.  Russian, American and Blazing Sun for DW.  I've not decided what to collect for WWX yet. 

What is your favourite Warcradle Studios model? 

Feels like a trick question.  There are too many that look fantastic... 

Hi,

Back to the Spartan Warcradle forum

I'm a Dystopian Wars player for about 7 years
I played in Marseille, but I'm now in Paris (France)

I own a "République Française" navy, Im' building a Japanese and Antartican navy (due to the end of Spartan, the covenant part was accelerated) 
One of the model I prefer is the Ika EotBS robot, but I love a lot DW models : Archimedes CoA walker, Kaiju EotBS BB, nearly all the KoD models(Asgard, Ragnarok), the Ottoman dreadnought (Kanuni), etc...

Waiting the new releases of DW models (Kickstarters and V2.5 BB) and a little worried about the "new" warcradle design (really don't like the Exodus stuff), I still want new stuff to build a gaming community around a living game.

I'm a man with no use for a name :) 

Live in Poland and play in local game store over here

I play only Wild West Exodus for now but I'd like to play Dystopian Wars with Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth Forces

I've been playing WWX since start of 2nd edition

My army?  Warrior Nation!!  But I'm about to order Dark Nation models soon

Best model? THE. GREAT. ELK. 

On 12/20/2017 at 3:10 AM, Webmaster said:

Firestorm Armada and Firestorm Planetfall.  Never got into Uncharted Seas, though I wouldn't mind trying it. I have a substantial distaste for all things Steampunk so I had no desire to ever get into Dystopian Wars.

Been playing Firestorm Armada since October of 2009

Where do you play?

Austin, Texas U.S.A.  At present we play nowhere, the dominant FLGS is not so friendly anymore and other places have closed down to the point where the only viable places to play are on the total opposite ends of town from where any of us live. (which means no matter where we play half of the group is going to have to make a one to two hour drive to get there)

Which fleets and armies do you own? Which fleets and armies do you plan to add to your collection?

In the Firestorm 'verse, I have Terran, Aquan, Sorylian, Dindrenzi, Hawker, Xelocian, Tarakian, and Directorate fleets along with a smattering of lose Ryushi, RSN, Terquai, and Omnidyne ships.  Along with small Dindrenzi and Directorate armies for Planetfall.

I would like to add more Ryushi, Omnidyne, and Terquai to make at least Patrol level fleets of them, and eventually get myself a Terran Planetfall army with some Hawker forces and expand the  ones I already have.

When the Firestorm models start coming out I'll let you know.

Hello,

I am currently getting started with Wild West Exodus. I did dabble in Dystopian Legions - loved the models but didn't like the rules. But after watching the Battlehammer videos I am very excited about WWX. I love the figures and the rules look like a lot of fun and easy to follow - time will tell!

I am hoping to find somewhere local (North London) to play WWX. I have the Red Oak Starter set and a box of Bandit hands so should eventually be able to put together about  1000 points worth of Outlaws.

I look forward to hearing more from WWX players on the forum!

Eric.

Hi Friends,

I'm from Indiana have been a Halo Fleet Battles collector and recently bought my first set of firestorm armada.  Got the battle for Valhalla set eBay.  Was looking for a forum to start to learn and find out more about the game.  Hope to chat with you all soon. 

Corey

Welcome to Firestorm Armada and the Forum. That Battle for Valhalla set is a hard find, congratulations on getting it. Its has some cool models. Which faction will you play as?

Greetings! :D

Which games produced by Warcradle Studios do you play? Wild West Exodus

How long have you been playing these games? Picked it up a few months ago at a local gaming shop.

Where do you play? Houston, Texas

Which fleets and armies do you own? Which fleets and armies do you plan to add to your collection? Lawmen, Outlaws(Wayward 8), & Warrior Nation, 

What is your favourite Warcradle Studios model? Gun Dogs

Anything else you would like to tell the Warcradle Studios Community? Great gaming system! Excited to see the game progress over the years to come! Keep up the good work!

Which games produced by WarcradleStudios do you play?

Wild West Exodus is the only game so far

WWX only a few weeks, wargaming in general about 14 years

Where do you play?

Stoke on Trent, Guys that Game.

Outlaw Confederates right now, but will likely be buying into more factions later

I don’t know if I’ve seen enough yet, but legendary Jesse James is the best I’ve seen

Anything else you would like to tell the Warcradle Studios Community?

Im trying to create a posse builder right now, should be interesting!

Im an Uncharted Seas player

Since about 4 weeks after release, off and on.

Where do you play?

My local games club n Cambridge plus a gaming group of friends on occasion

I own something from every faction except Sky Pirates. Ralgard is starter only, everything else I have some extra ships of some varying kind. Adding to the list is a matter of finding places with stock in the back room or second hand vendors......

Whatever I am rolling dice for at the moment. At a push my DragonLord Carrier because I am a terrible painter and it turned out much better than I hoped.

Name?

Space Cat

Location?

Space

Which games produced by Warcradle Studios do you play?

Firestorm Armada

How long is a ball of yarn?

Where do you play?
In space. Naturally.

Space Cat loves all fleets. Especially crunchy space lizards and tasty squid-lobsters.

Space Cat is yet to be impressed.

Anything else you would like to tell the Warcradle Studios Community?

31239331_2033143257005501_7750721179479965696_n.jpg

I just picked up WWX.

Mini games I've been playing for years and years, new to WWX though.

Where do you play?

I'm in the Chicago NW suburbs.

I picked up the Union and Order starter posses just to figure out which direction I wanted to go.

Don't really have one yet.

Hi all. 

I'm Tom from the Crown. 

Which games produced by Warcradle Studios do you play?

WWX, Dystopian Wars

Since release with WWX and 5ish years Dystopian 

Where do you play?

Swindon UK

WWX - Lawmen because this town isn't big enough for the both of us.   

I will be getting everything for the Crown

DW- Crown more Crown and Crown although I've played pretty much all fleets... Crown

I love all of them. I'm very excited to see the crown models as the new releases get better and better. 

IMG_20181102_195929.jpg