Alex Mann

Welcome Back Everyone!

Great to see the forums returned to life; and much of the old content and galleries still active and present :)

And yeah makes sense to lock a lot of old topics;  no sense having pre-Warcradle stuff rising up to cause confusion 

14 hours ago, Zephyr Station said:

I'll toast to that.  I just hope we get most of the old community back together.  It'll be interesting to see how long it will take for word to spread.

Not so long, the french spartan forum (fan forum)  already gave the information ^^

Very nice work, this looks very well put together.  I even can see my old Spartan community posts... wow.. that was a while ago.

Anyway, nice to be back.  Shame I can't change my forum name to BigGrumpyGamer, but I'll live

I'm not an old member, so much as a new one, but I have been trolling all of the old forums and such in the past month or so, and am pretty excited to be here now.

Looking forward to talking with you all about whatever and such!

It's good to have an active forum again. It's just going to take a little while to get used to some of the changes in the factions (eg: my Black Wolf detachment being welcomed back to Mother Russia with open arms, and my Free Australians deciding they can't give up the cricket after all.)

...not that it matters. it's only a game...

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and say hello.  I was never very active on the old forums so I'm sure no one knows me, but I am excited for this new edition.  I look forward to being a more active member of the community going forward.  Happy gaming!

On 22/12/2017 at 1:05 PM, sleeping_squirrel said:

Now we need cunning plan to get more people back on board!

Keep playing the game - keep promoting the game, keep showing your models and mentioning the community!

Version 2 will remain for the majority of 2018, until the open beta, so introducing more people to the existing rules and expanding the community at a grass-roots level is a good thing - getting people involved in the Facebook groups and here, showing them that Warcradle is actively developing the game (and that they can be a part of that if they wish) can only be positive, yes?

On 27/12/2017 at 10:02 AM, Alex Mann said:

Keep playing the game - keep promoting the game, keep showing your models and mentioning the community!

Version 2 will remain for the majority of 2018, until the open beta, so introducing more people to the existing rules and expanding the community at a grass-roots level is a good thing - getting people involved in the Facebook groups and here, showing them that Warcradle is actively developing the game (and that they can be a part of that if they wish) can only be positive, yes?

Easier said than done. We were losing players for quite some time long before SG sinked (broken promises and endless waiting were to much). I personally went from 0 to 3 kids in last five years so I can not consider myself as an active player anymore. But I keep getting and painting models and looking for bright future :-)

I'm thankful that Warcradle picked up the Dystopian Wars line...  I have a lot of models and I'm far from done adding to the collection.

Hope to see a lot from Warcradle in 2018!  I'll be supporting you!

-Andrew