Sign in to follow this  
carolus_v

Building a Force problems.

Hi!

I've been reading through the WWX rules available on the website and I have some doubts related to building a force. I really like the conquistadores allegiance, but reading the rules, it states that I should take a posse alongside my boss. It also points out that Outlaws don't have a general posse but rely on theme posse for each boss. Ponce de León doesn't have a personal posse (yet?), so my doubt was if i could only field individual characters when playing with conquistadores.

There's three guys on horse, a cannon, and three or four guys on foot. Could I use them alongside a "general troop" from the rest of the Outlaw faction? For example:

Ponce de León as boss

Juan de Nuevopuerto

Esteban el Bruto

and

Rebel scouts?

Bandit gunmen?

k9?

If not, how is it supposed to reach 1500 points when playing conquistadores (all conquistador models are UNIQUE)

Many thanks!

(I would love to field ponce de leon alongside Texan confederates on conquistador helmets)

Afternoon!

Ponce de Leon can use either the Conquistador's Theme Posse or the Outlaws Mercenary Theme Posse.

To take the units you have listed you could take any mercenary units in the Mercenary Theme Posse, or use the Conquistador's Theme Posse then add another boss to lead the Rebel Scouts, Gunmen & K9 as a second posse.