fracas

Pathogen and Saurians preview pics

I seem to recall seeing some preview pics, at least of the pathogens, some time not too long ago, but cannot recall where

my search-fu is weak so can anyone link me to them?

Hey Fracas, Here's what you were searching for, scroll down a bit and you'll find pathogen ships :

I prefered the old "parasited ships" over the full alien thingy, BUT, Neil told me that they went with another design. I'm pretty curious now.

Just now, Marden said:

Hey Fracas, Here's what you were searching for, scroll down a bit and you'll find pathogen ships :

I prefered the old "parasited ships" over the full alien thingy, BUT, Neil told me that they went with another design. I'm pretty curious now.

Curiouser and curiouser

That's exactly what I thought at first glance and was like "what ?".

Parasited and deformed, abducted ship would fit better with the pathogen since, as an incontrolable biological weapon, it don't have a determined appearance.

Just now, Marden said:

Parasited and deformed, abducted ship would fit better with the pathogen since, as an incontrolable biological weapon, it don't have a determined appareance.

Frankly id have expected a mixed fleet made out of ships from all the core races with alien growth on them.

1 minute ago, Marden said:

Parasited and deformed, abducted ship would fit better with the pathogen since, as an incontrolable biological weapon, it don't have a determined appearance.

Well, that depends. Even during 2.0, one of the pitches for the Pathogen was that the transformed ships were appearing more consistant in the later stages if infection- I think this is why they split the "strains," so that you could have the best of both worlds and mechanically represent it.

Personally, while I see the Reapers comparison, they look to me somewhere vaguely between Relth and Aquan designs, which makes sense-ish to me.

I'm hoping we do see more big pustules like the old Pathogen scylpts, though. Very Warframe Infested, I would totally paint them black/grey with glowing red bits in homage.

6 hours ago, fracas said:

Tease!

Yeah  B)

6 hours ago, fracas said:

when can we see the renders?

That one is Spartan Neil's area of responsibility.  I don't know when he will leak them out.  I think it's more an issue of having some other things in place so there is an announcement, as opposed to just a leak of a few pictures here and there.   

8 hours ago, Spartan_FA_Mike said:

Yeah  B)

That one is Spartan Neil's area of responsibility.  I don't know when he will leak them out.  I think it's more an issue of having some other things in place so there is an announcement, as opposed to just a leak of a few pictures here and there.   

GAH!