We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

Lord Nobody

Kick Starter Update

I was so excited by the idea of a campaign map for the eastern med. my excitement lasted about 10 seconds. Spartan, why have you used a map with current ( 20th/21st century) borders marked all over it?  It makes no sense and is really jarring. I want to be immersed in the dystopian world, not given a map that has 20th century history drawn in black lines all over it. :(

23 hours ago, Kapitan Montag said:

I was so excited by the idea of a campaign map for the eastern med. my excitement lasted about 10 seconds. Spartan, why have you used a map with current ( 20th/21st century) borders marked all over it?  It makes no sense and is really jarring. I want to be immersed in the dystopian world, not given a map that has 20th century history drawn in black lines all over it. :(

They used the Digital Chart of the World. If someone has the right software it could be manipulated. I recommend Spartan ask for a volunteer to make one based on historical boundaries and then change those to represent the alternative history.