Sign in to follow this  
Soulless

Kickstarter shippings

Hi guys, ive not kept up to date on how the kickstarter fares due to summer and other obligations but with fall closing in im once again eager to get my hands on some Dystopian Wars models!!

Ive read some of the updates posted on the kickstarter but dunno exactly where I would place myself in all this. Ill list what ive pledged for below and just ask if I should have, or be, receiving any of these soon and if I havent, anything to worry about?

I pledged for (rear admiral):

Deluxe 2-player starter set

Nation expansions (russia, prussia)

Nation books (russia, prussia)

Busts (russia, prussia)

Campaign book

I have not received anything yet and no emails so I guess everything is in order but just want to ask :)

Pledge that contain a Deluxe 2-player starter will be the last to ship because it need the custom rulebooks to be completed first.

Fortunately those rulebooks are on their last phase of production/customization as explained on Neil's Kickstarter udate (with a pretty picture of the Egyptians).

I guess our packages will ship during first half of august if we're lucky.

Hope that helps.

15 minutes ago, Marden said:

Pledge that contain a Deluxe 2-player starter will be the last to ship because it need the custom rulebooks to be completed first.

Fortunately those rulebooks are on their last phase of production/customization as explained on Neil's Kickstarter udate (with a pretty picture of the Egyptians).

I guess our packages will ship during first half of august if we're lucky.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply!

Yes that helps indeed, I was unsure if they would ship parts of the pledges as they became available or if they would try to bundle it together. TBH I prefer to wait some more if it means getting all the stuff at the same time :)

In any case, I can now stop worrying and just try to endure the wait!

You have to know that some items will ship later, like the nations guides for example, but it's roughly the same for everyone.

Can't wait to receive my Crimson league ships (and Egyptians too) ;)

2 hours ago, Marden said:

You have to know that some items will ship later, like the nations guides for example, but it's roughly the same for everyone.

Can't wait to receive my Crimson league ships (and Egyptians too) ;)

Ah oki. Well thats okay then, I mostely look forward to the rulebook and core set of course :)

Though the nation books also but at least ill get a little something to keep me occupied !