Sign in to follow this  
Operator

Operators Planetfall

Hi everyone, 

So I know it is probably an odd time to be getting into PF (considering it is a little overdue an update), but I've kinda fallen for the miniatures. I picked up a starter set the other day and I think I've finally nailed down what schemes I'm going to go for. It was my first time trying out zenethial highlighting (or at least the poor mans version) and I'm pretty pleased with the result. 

35275248443_1030b92081_z.jpg

35950674541_bdca23ee13_z.jpg

35275249633_ecff951d8c_z.jpg

35950672681_b68da0e6c0_z.jpg

35275249133_b82acb85d8_z.jpg

36083811225_d7b255b3d3_z.jpg

Annoyingly the gradient on the Aquan scheme really didn't come out well on this quick shots - there is a much greater contrast between the light and dark areas than the iPhone camera can pick up. Really need to get my decent camera out at some point! 

The real question is how am I going to paint my lovely Dindrenzi... 

Anyway thanks for reading! Comments always welcome :)

Op

Awesome ! Love the Directorate tank scheme, these colors really give it a modern feeling. It's the first time I see Aquan with green, nice change compared to the blue paints they usually have. I bet that both forces must look gorgeous with all their units side by side.

I don't play Planetfall but lookings at those pics make me want to paint some models :)

Sweeeeeet Colours @Operator

Realy Awesome Shading, Details and Finish. They really leap out at you. 

It is actually a great time to get into Planetfall, you only have to wait 3-6 months for the next releases, not 2 years like others have. 

I would love to see pictures of the full cores. 

Whatever you do with the your Dindrenzi, I am sure it will be great. 

WA

On 22/07/2017 at 2:39 PM, Operator said:

Hi everyone, 

So I know it is probably an odd time to be getting into PF (considering it is a little overdue an update), but I've kinda fallen for the miniatures. I picked up a starter set the other day and I think I've finally nailed down what schemes I'm going to go for. It was my first time trying out zenethial highlighting (or at least the poor mans version) and I'm pretty pleased with the result. 

35275248443_1030b92081_z.jpg

35950674541_bdca23ee13_z.jpg

35275249633_ecff951d8c_z.jpg

35950672681_b68da0e6c0_z.jpg

35275249133_b82acb85d8_z.jpg

36083811225_d7b255b3d3_z.jpg

Annoyingly the gradient on the Aquan scheme really didn't come out well on this quick shots - there is a much greater contrast between the light and dark areas than the iPhone camera can pick up. Really need to get my decent camera out at some point! 

The real question is how am I going to paint my lovely Dindrenzi... 

Anyway thanks for reading! Comments always welcome :)

Op

Gorgeous work !