Grand-Stone

Best boarding nation

53 minutes ago, Gen. Eric said:

I hope that '[redacted]' model is the new robot, that shoots other, smaller robots.

Well, funny you should mention that. It's in fact [redacted], not [redacted], but you can expect plenty of [redacted]!

My brain!... lol

this topic seems to be a visual imprint of how most of my work conversations end up going in public! Lunacy!

But since its the weekend and the good times are flowing! Here is a bit of STO spoiler love:

The Scandinavian Teutonic Order form an elite brotherhood of warrior knights, dutifully trained in a highly martial tradition. As their role in the already zealous Prussian Empire being that of the Emporer's personal special forces, all Naval Vessels in the STO will have a degree of Sustained Assault.

-Mike

As described, China seems to be a very good combo. Fire+(new) concussive & lots of conscripts seems like a very good combination.

Regarding the STO, any amount of sustained assault will greatly encourage splitting up your assault groups versus 3 independent mediums.