We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

Gen. Eric

New Dystopian Wars Battlefoam trays and custom trays

Great idea - Batllefoam, though, is US-based.

Since many players are EU-based, I thought of contacting another great company, which is Feldherr, asking exactly the same thing :): a new range of custom trays for DW and FA.

Their mail is mail@feldherr.com if you want to help us ;)

On 7/4/2017 at 2:46 AM, Venter said:

Great idea - Batllefoam, though, is US-based.

Since many players are EU-based, I thought of contacting another great company, which is Feldherr, asking exactly the same thing :): a new range of custom trays for DW and FA.

Their mail is mail@feldherr.com if you want to help us ;)

BattleFoam is based in the USA, but they ship around the world. There is no need to get another company involved when it solves a problem that doesn't exist. I swear by their quality and durability. I am concerned your campaign may undermine mine; this is a niche market.

I believe the cost of shipping is the issue for many places around the globe. Both the US and UK postal rates for overseas shipping have gone up in recent years to the point where even very desireable products end up prohibitive depending on size, weight and delivery location.

1 hour ago, McKinstry said:

I believe the cost of shipping is the issue for many places around the globe. Both the US and UK postal rates for overseas shipping have gone up in recent years to the point where even very desireable products end up prohibitive depending on size, weight and delivery location.

That is fair. International shipping can be slow and costly. I suppose I am conscerned about diluting a niche market and thus weakening it. But if it's too expensive where you live (outside of the US) you wouldn't buy it.

2 hours ago, Venter said:

Exactly :), while agreeing with you, shipping and possible customs would make the purchase totally unattractive :(

I understand, I do believe that they are currently the best quality for foam and the only ones with custom trays for this game. If you can get someone over in Europe to do the same job and keep the costs down, then bully for you. It's all about making the game easier for those who play.