So a few things I wanna discuss here.

My list idea is for a sniper fleet.

2x magadan

2x3 Chany 

1x3 pesets 

2x4 rostov 

2x kitchen

Total points : 1410

I feel like this has very good firepower at all rangebands and the pack tactics across the board combined with piercing would mean reasonable rb3 and 4 firepower.

I'm open to suggestions and discussion. The weakness is the massive lack of as and tft support. I think that the damage output should out weigh this weakness.

Lastly. Am i the only one who uses the submerged model as a 2nd model. I have diving tokens to display when surfaces and when not. With my opponents consent ofc. The issue is with the pesets you can't do this because of the old echo gen clear templates.

You know the saying is throw everything and the kitchen sink at them, why not throw the whole kitchen?

It is a nice list, though there are some serious flaws in it which can be abused by your opponents.

All the models are very vulnerable to damage or being boarded. 

Magadan is durable but very low ap and aa.

Chany only has 3 HP.

Pesets only has 4 hp.

Rostov is a destroyer without any defensive boosts.

Krichev is durable while stratospheric but the guns will be useless then. It needs to get within 2" and might get 1 bombing run in because of the horrendous turn rate on it. 

That being said, I used a variant of this list often with great succes. Instead of the Magadan x2 I had a Khatanga and a Dudinka (it was pre 2.5). Also I had instead of the Pesets, 1 Chany squadron and 1 Rostov Squadron a mix of other mediums and smalls. This to give some close range firepower and boarding to defend the long range hard hitters. It is nice to play with and very different to the normal RC lists and a way to surprise your opponent.

Too similar to a 2.0 game I watched.

Japan player:

Kaiju, Deathbringer, 2 Ika, squad of Zarigani, and various others, but relied on sub warfare.

British player:

Vengeance, 2 squads of Vanguard, squad of Valiant, 2 squads of Orion's, and Tribal w/attached Dominion.

British stayed under and either torpedoed or rammed his way to victory.

6 hours ago, hyde1352 said:

Too similar to a 2.0 game I watched.

Japan player:

Kaiju, Deathbringer, 2 Ika, squad of Zarigani, and various others, but relied on sub warfare.

British player:

Vengeance, 2 squads of Vanguard, squad of Valiant, 2 squads of Orion's, and Tribal w/attached Dominion.

British stayed under and either torpedoed or rammed his way to victory.

Not really a good idea to ram with the russian subs, more surface, shoot and hope to dave dave dave lol

Do you mean against or with Russian subs?  Cause only the Russian heavy battleship could scare the vengeance, and the Brits have the (IMHO) better set up for ram actions.  Now due to new alliance rules (meh) you can take a vengeance and squad of vanguard with your Russian sniper force.  And it shall be called Fleet Ram-Rod.

5 hours ago, hyde1352 said:

Do you mean against or with Russian subs?  Cause only the Russian heavy battleship could scare the vengeance, and the Brits have the (IMHO) better set up for ram actions.  Now due to new alliance rules (meh) you can take a vengeance and squad of vanguard with your Russian sniper force.  And it shall be called Fleet Ram-Rod.

As  i undestand the new alliances rules you can't take a vengeance, it have an SV value.