We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

Erloas

Alliance Updates Incoming (blog posts)

http://www.spartangames.co.uk/the-alliances-are-coming

http://www.spartangames.co.uk/meet-the-north-star-models

I haven't had time to read everything yet, but they are some amazing looking models.

And maybe its just because I'm a sucker for airships, but the Canadian Quebec Armada Class Support Flyer I think jumped to the short list of my favorite models ever.

http://www.spartangames.co.uk/operation-north-star-narrative

and a short story to make it all the better

http://www.spartangames.co.uk/short-story-the-castle-in-the-frost

I love the way the sto look in that.  It says you get free stuff if you are in the first 150, but how do you known if you in the first 150?  I am seeing a trend of torpedoes in prussian ships.  The ice maiden, new monitor and now in this box.  Not sure how I feel about it.  I will give them a try, but it does feel odd to me. 

I pre-ordered the 2-player set, but I guess I didn't look closely enough at the bonuses because that doesn't include the Quebec, it is the Newfoundland Battleship... a ship which I can't seem to actually find in the shop or mentioned in the email.  Is it a renamed lend-lease from another ORBAT?

Hmm... I really want that Quebec, but I don't actually see any way to get it other than to order the individual Canadian box... but I want both DoC and STO and don't need two copies of the rest of the ships (at least at this point).  And there isn't an individual order for the Quebec or the support box.

And it seems the box set doesn't have the corvettes or heavy frigates... maybe I'll see about canceling the order for the box set and instead do both boxes individually... I guess I got a bit too excited. A bit too much slsw8x.jpg

@level9red Sadly I cannot, as I am not sofisticated enough to understand the working of the online store. But I can ask the Bossman how it will be illustrated and see what I can figure out for everyone. 

Spartan Games doesn't hate your wallet! Personally, I hate it as I have no access to it, but the company rather loves it I'm sure! 

:)

-Mike

Mike, is there a render ready for the Newfoundland Battleship? It wasnt shown in the get to know the units, but the Eider was. Could you give us some info on what it is equipped with???? Also will HMS Sussex be aboe to be used with the Canadians via LendLease? It looks more at home with the Canadians than the KOB...

7 minutes ago, Texas_Archer said:

Mike, is there a render ready for the Newfoundland Battleship? It wasnt shown in the get to know the units, but the Eider was. Could you give us some info on what it is equipped with???? Also will HMS Sussex be aboe to be used with the Canadians via LendLease? It looks more at home with the Canadians than the KOB...

Will speak to Spartan Neil for a Newfoundland render.

It has turrets!

And flamethrowers :ph34r:

The Sussex...... gets around

Oh damn!! That's some hard choices right there!

A free Sibrand Metzger/Quebec Flyer, or both awesome fleets for a lower price? Hummm... It's a good thing I'm poor, otherwise there'd be some decisions to be made ;-)

Dammit...I really want that Quebec, tho. Surely i could sneak it into my Raj forces. Right?  

I sent an email to dispatch to see if I can change my order to one of each box instead of the 2-player box (don't need a 3rd rulebook either), I couldn't do it from the shop as the order already says processing.  I just hope I hear back before they run out/the deal ends, last time I had a question for dispatch it didn't get answered until the sale I was asking about was already over.

i just ordered the two boxes and there seemed to be no trouble with stock levels. Given the Spartan email just went out a few hours ago (the same as the blog postings) and at least two of the miniature forums I view have not picked up the story yet, you should be OK for a while.