NaH2PO4aq

2.5 Orbats Notes

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 5:22 PM, Jsiegel1983 said:

I was under the impression that the STO would be listed in the PE orbat.  Can you explain how the STO orbat ia going to work a little bit?

The STO have their own ORBAT and are a faction in the Imperial Bond Group, similar to in 2.0. We had considered merging their unique units (there were only 3 with models) in the PE ORBAT at one stage but instead decided to go all out the other way and flesh them out! this allows for new weapon systems, army wide rules, commodore abilities and so on.

They are very close to the PE though and have more options for sharing of units (via lend lease and allies) than other factions. This is detailed in their ORBAT.

As for a Metzger teaser...

I am not really allowed. but what they hey.... it has IR7!

That enough of a teaser? :D

26 minutes ago, Spartan Josh said:

The STO have their own ORBAT and are a faction in the Imperial Bond Group, similar to in 2.0. We had considered merging their unique units (there were only 3 with models) in the PE ORBAT at one stage but instead decided to go all out the other way and flesh them out! this allows for new weapon systems, army wide rules, commodore abilities and so on.

They are very close to the PE though and have more options for sharing of units (via lend lease and allies) than other factions. This is detailed in their ORBAT.

As for a Metzger teaser...

I am not really allowed. but what they hey.... it has IR7!

That enough of a teaser? :D

Im glad they are not merged, and instead further built upon. Kudos guys! 

Arghhh the wait is killing me. XD