NaH2PO4aq

2.5 Orbats Notes

59 minutes ago, Nazduruk_Bugzappa said:

That's because they're "Attachment Only" models. Their squadron size is determined by their parent model

The attachment mar has changed, it now indicates what it can be attached too and how many (see the Alea for example)  As it stands, only the Sigma squadron can take Galens. There are no models that list them as an attachment.

On 6/21/2017 at 1:44 AM, Phant Mastik said:

KoB:

Magnate Mk1 is lacking the P/S Torpedoes Weaponry Arcs

Magnate Mk2 P/S Torpedoes are meant to be (S) ? and don't have a Fire Arc

Torpedoes should be (T)

On 6/30/2017 at 6:51 AM, Starnite said:

The attachment mar has changed, it now indicates what it can be attached too and how many (see the Alea for example)  As it stands, only the Sigma squadron can take Galens. There are no models that list them as an attachment.

Assuming squadron limit is 3, in line with Aleas and Sigma Sqn

Eclipse universal ruling states that they don't have to follow Force Composition Rule #3, same as it used to state in 2.0.

However, Force Composition Rule #3 used to be the Core/Non-core part of the book, but is now about all forces requiring a Commodore.

As I'm pretty certain the Eclipse Company still need a commander.... This is likely a typo, and should refer to Force Composition Rule #4.

Tesla Generator-applied AFTER movement phase. So after your regular move you decide if you want to boost or surge. If boost you go 1-3 inches straight. And you have to move the number of inches rolled--correct?

Still here, still kicking!

Lots just round the corner on the ORBAT front. We have the STO, DOC and League of Crimson going up very shortly. The Core 7 updates are in the terminal phase of testing and will also be appearing soon (but after those other ones).

Josh

1 hour ago, Spartan Josh said:

Lots just round the corner on the ORBAT front. We have the STO, DOC and League of Crimson going up very shortly. The Core 7 updates are in the terminal phase of testing and will also be appearing soon (but after those other ones).

Josh

Does very shortly mean this week or next week?

4 hours ago, Spartan Josh said:

Josh

Im spamming refresh.  Soon means in a few hours right? 

I am afraid we are realistically looking at next week!

The STO, DOC, LoC are all done, it is just the techy side of formatting, proof reading (our specialty!) of the formatted docs and uploading. Some of these bits are hard to do over the weekend as Neil (very foolishly) allows some staff time off.

Not me though, been chained to this desk for so long that my concept of the sun is inextricably linked to incendiary rockets!

21 minutes ago, Spartan Josh said:

The STO, DOC, LoC are all done, it is just the techy side of formatting, proof reading (our specialty!) of the formatted docs and uploading. Some of these bits are hard to do over the weekend as Neil (very foolishly) allows some staff time off.

Not me though, been chained to this desk for so long that my concept of the sun is inextricably linked to incendiary rockets!

Depressing, but not unexpected.  I really wish you guys had not gone back to the "stat card" style ORBATS, the 2.0 style would be much faster to format I'm betting.

27 minutes ago, Benchpresser said:

Depressing, but not unexpected.  I really wish you guys had not gone back to the "stat card" style ORBATS, the 2.0 style would be much faster to format I'm betting.

Agreed

1 hour ago, Spartan Josh said:

I was under the impression that the STO would be listed in the PE orbat.  Can you explain how the STO orbat ia going to work a little bit?

6 hours ago, Spartan Josh said: