Sign in to follow this  
Wraithbrood

Admiral backers

I know not all of the models in the top tier pledge are avaliable to purchase. My question is. Are all of the stats going to be avaliable? Would love to see all of the models that people choose to design and the stars for them

19 minutes ago, McKinstry said:

I think that we the players benefiting from their generosity need to make sure to be thankful. We are getting a bunch of great looking stuff that otherwise would never have seen the light of day.

Let's hope all the designs are received well!  I for 1 am SERIOUSLY hoping they do the same type of KS for Alliance expansion.  I have a ton of ideas for EIMC, Black Wolves and Ottomans (even a smalls idea for the OE)

I'll be honest, if someone turned up with their super special model that no-one else had access to, I'd tell them to leave it in the box. Spartan can't balance models for toffee even with the whole community chipping in, so Johnny McDeeppocket's super special model is pretty much guaranteed to be unusable.