Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slick

Prussians vs Britannia 02 - Video Battle Report

14 hours ago, Slick said:

[...] Victory for the Prussians this time!

Spoilers!? :huh:

But seriously, I'm very much looking forward to watching it.

Edit: ... and I watched it. Thanks for the nice report! I like that you keep it short and I like your beautiful minis. :) I have one suggestion: it's always great to experience the exciting moments of the battle by seeing the players roll the dice and react to the result. Maybe, you could film at least the most crucial of those moments. I hope for more videos in the future.

The Prussians are extremely potent. Strong ranged combat, strong melee, with very tough and very powerful knights to draw attention from the squishier troops.

It's going to be a tough battle almost every time you will be facing them.

1 hour ago, Botticelli said:

Spoilers!? :huh:

But seriously, I'm very much looking forward to watching it.

Edit: ... and I watched it. Thanks for the nice report! I like that you keep it short and I like your beautiful minis. :) I have one suggestion: it's always great to experience the exciting moments of the battle by seeing the players roll the dice and react to the result. Maybe, you could film at least the most crucial of those moments. I hope for more videos in the future.

Hard to hold the camera for several hours while measuring moving rolling etc. I'm going to try a few different formats in the new battles. 

Awesome!

However, longer version would be cool. Maybe record everything having camera on a tripod and then do a voice-over? Just an idea - I don't know how to easily do it myself. :-)

Should be filming our third battle report this week. You'll want to catch this one as I'll be fielding the Faust with some test rules I've written for it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.