Aristotle w Kepler + Energy Turrets

Mk2 Descartes

Mk2 Descartes

Omega Squadron

2 Kepler

5x Corvette

5x Corvette

5x Corvette

The idea being the descartes play jack in the box by rapidly approaching the enemy with the corvettes to just go rampant with boarding and energy blasts whilst the rest sit back and pump out RB4 pain.  With whatever drones that stay aloft targeting juicy targets of opportunity

The other option was to lose a few corvettes, break omega into a full cleo and full kepler squadrons and have the cleos advance with the descartes as well

Opinions?

One thought I might consider myself.....swap the Omega group for three Zenos and four more corvettes.

My thinking is that three Kepler gives me a good bit of relaunch capability....and with all those corvettes+Mk.2 Descartes+Zenos....my Zenos are very likely to not get fosuced on for a couple of turns. I am always delighted when that happens. Plus, I am slightly less vulnerable to a kill all smalls objective card.

I had considered that, just never had a bad game when I field the omega alongside the aristotle/kepler combo.  I do prefer a bit of a saw swarm for my playstyle, although I will give a second thought on the zenos as they do look quite tasty on paper