We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

Grand-Stone

Wani

With the Dominion of Canada and the Free Hellenic Kingdom, the Wani are my most anticipated fleet. Looking at the Yurei and imagining a full fleet make me drool blazing rainbows. It just bring so much question and design ideas, from the oni mask to the phase generator (and any stealth/exotic technology). Now think of the possibilities to have a large ship capable of invisibility and full of dystopian ninjas ready to board any ships at close range. Delicious !

Spartan Games seems to work first on the "New factions" and alliances with not enough models (like the Wani). Thus and since Canada and STO are more or less done, the most probable fleet to be announced are the Wani, the Free Hellenic Kingdom, the Spanish, Free Chilean and SUSA.

If the Wani are part of the next wave it will be an Instant pre-order from me :)

1 hour ago, Spartan Mike said:

There are many plans for the Sinister Wani.

I am just an anxious as the rest of you guys to get to them! Working through my secret schematics... time and patience my only enemies! ;) 

-Mike

You probably have to be careful too - I'm guessing that that shinobi in the corner, the one doing his best to not be seen, is the apprentice...

18 hours ago, Spartan Mike said:

I am just an anxious as the rest of you guys to get to them! Working through my secret schematics... time and patience my only enemies! ;) 

-Mike

By the way, why do you call them sinister? (hoping to tempt you into spilling some beans)

22 hours ago, Spartan Mike said:

-Mike

Is there a group to come out before the Wani ? If there is that is ok, cause that means you can make them even more sinister!

While I can't make any claims to anyone coming anything close to being as devious and sinister as the League Crimson...

A shadowy militant organization, dabbling in mysterious technology and mysticism infused with vile alchemy... all towards the grand design of sowing death?! Seems pretty damn sinister to me!

Couple that with a dark cast of characters within the upper ranks leading them and the Wani are really going to tell an incredible story, both in narrative proper and on the tabletop.

Really opening up the narrative and expanding the world beyond simple numbers is the true excitement of 2.5. I'll keep saying that you guys haven't seen anything yet... sorry to sound so nauseating! :) 

-Mike