Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slick

Legions at Adepticon

Hey all, after the DW tournament wraps up, I'll be hanging around offering some Legions demos and/or regular games if people want to swing by and check it out. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

1 hour ago, roadkizzle said:

I hope you have luck. What will you say if you're asked about the current or future state of the game?

I'll be having a lengthy discussion with Neil before the event to give as honest and detailed explanation as I can. It's about all that can be done right now.

3 hours ago, Slick said:

I'll be having a lengthy discussion with Neil before the event to give as honest and detailed explanation as I can. It's about all that can be done right now.

I hope that you are able to get some realistic answers from him. I don't think that anybody will benefit if he promises yet more timelines that they won't be able to meet due to other priorities. If people get excited about CoA, RC, and RoF being fleshed out this year but it never materializes then there are still more problems.

I know they get excited but Spartan REALLY needs some strong project managers and/or good understanding of demand and capacity to meet it.

That's what I was assuming but I wanted to give everyone the benefit of a doubt... And against my better judgement I still always have hope.

But I was also wanting to know how the event actually went even if Slick had no new information.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.