Sign in to follow this  
Spellduckwrong

Planetfall Wishlisting Thread

I'd like to see more variations of Helices: Like a Heavy support being 2 squads of medium tanks,  or field support just being a load of foot slogging infantry, or more recon/assault being fliers etc

I'd also like to see less stationary units - I'm not a fan of automatically getting placed shots for not moving, although it is fitting for heavy support.

-Focus on Scenarios, Terrain and Objetives

-Make Disorder less punishing and make objetives more important than plain killing.

-Clear rules about Markers (Artillery and Drop ones).

-Easy wording, this one is very a personal one, i translated all Planetfall and FSA stuff to spanish, and some words are very hard to make "sound well" when you translate it .A  clear example is "Main Ordenance Segment" - translated to spanish is "Segmento de Armamento Principal" - I think is easiest to translators change "Main Ordnance Segment" to  "Firing Segment ". I guess that ppl in other countries find the same problem when translating. 

Regards.