Nazduruk_Bugzappa

Units that need adjustment

Well for me it was a bit hard to buy spartan game stuff,  I know it's cheap but my currency is really small so it's quite expensive when we get it converted.

To put in perspective say you earn 1000 pounds a month in terms of salary and that's okay cause 50 pounds for some awesome miniatures is just a small percentage of your pay.  

For us a 50 pound box is pretty much the equivalent of 250-280 pounds but heck we still get it as the miniature are darn awesome and much much cheaper and with a better support team compared to a certain company releasing its 8th edition rule set.  

That being said,  I decided to take a pic of a small part of my French navy..... What the heck am I supposed to do with all those magenta and Lyons....... 

yXks9Qz.jpg

I'm in Australia, and trust me when I say the exchange rate is not always favourable. The only reason I can afford large orders once a year, is because I claim all of my employment as "secondary" jobs. This means I get taxed at about 40%, instead of the usual 25%, which means that when I fill out my tax forms, I usually get refunded a reasonable amount. I then use about half of what I get back for an annual "big" order

8 hours ago, Nazduruk_Bugzappa said:

I'm in Australia, and trust me when I say the exchange rate is not always favourable. The only reason I can afford large orders once a year, is because I claim all of my employment as "secondary" jobs. This means I get taxed at about 40%, instead of the usual 25%, which means that when I fill out my tax forms, I usually get refunded a reasonable amount. I then use about half of what I get back for an annual "big" order

And I thought it was the string of bank robberies down under! ;)

14 hours ago, Nazduruk_Bugzappa said:

Hoho that's pretty cool! My god I Didn't know Australia has such a high tax rate! Im from South East Asia  so tax rate isn't that high but our currency isn't doing very well. 

Anyway,  back on topic!  Personally I think the Prussian Stolz needs a damn boost.  The Stolz is probably the weakest and most useless unit among all dystopian wars destroyers.  It can't really do damage,  not so tough and doesn't really do much or have a good role in the Prussian force. It has a fixed channel firing arc and worst of all only 1 turret with very low range. Also, it's expensive.  

This thing need a major revamp!