Pushpop

Our New Submarine?

As a Russian player, I can tell you that this monster is shaping up splendidly (along with the other releases!)

When we get a bit more polished on our way to launch, I will drop some spoilers for all the nations!

(Russia can't get all the love as much as my families blood is driving me to!)

;)

-Mike

I am going to take a few guesses based on lore and what we have been teased with already.

170 to 185 points

Large Submarine (Large Naval Capital Diving Model), Crew Type Regular

Movement 6 (most likely Sturg Boost to help)

DR 6 or 7, CR 8 (most likely Ablative Armour +2)

HP 8, AP 8, AA 4, CC 6, IR of maybe 7 or 8 (based on that angled and armoured looking front)

2" min move, 45 degree turning, 0" turn limit, squadron size 1

MARS: Ablative Armour +2, Deep Diving, Hunter: Submerged, Torps, +1 or +2, Sturg Boost

Weapons:

Torps, 10/10/8/8 with a fixed forward arc

2 Heavy Mortars with 180 degree frontal and rear arc, 0/8/8/0

This is all guess work bear in mind.  I am predicting there will be a big surprise MAR or maybe a generator we weren't expecting so we go "OMG!" to show newest Russian developments in subs.

On 2/16/2017 at 8:04 PM, Spartan Mike said:

As a Russian player, I can tell you that this monster is shaping up splendidly (along with the other releases!)

When we get a bit more polished on our way to launch, I will drop some spoilers for all the nations!

(Russia can't get all the love as much as my families blood is driving me to!)

;)

-Mike

Can we get some more pictures of it at least in the meantime? Lol