dreadbeard

Beta Crew questions and chat

Well I have neglected this long enough. Sorry about that everyone, that was quite rude of me. Kind of idiotic to think that others would answer questions on a thread I started. 

So we have had the application for the beta test group up for about two weeks we have received a ton of responses (45 at last count). which is an awesome thing to see. Initially when we put up the application i thought that maybe we would get 15-20, man was I wrong. On top of that, each of the 45 applicants has a combined gaming group of over 400 people.

So the main question to be answered is when are we going to close the application and announce the participants?  

-The short answer is, when we get enough applicants and have all the logistics in place for the beta team to start work.

How many is enough applicants?

-We would like to see a pool as close to 100 as possible but that might be bit of a stretch. Obviously that is not a hard number.

On 4/13/2017 at 11:44 PM, Vedar said:

So does the current news mean no PF testers since they are making it one set of rules?

Seems more like the betas will be testing both armada and planetfall.

On 4/13/2017 at 11:44 PM, Vedar said:

So does the current news mean no PF testers since they are making it one set of rules?

It's not one set of rules, it's a common framework. That means some terms and maybe rules will be shared (e.g. command points from Derek's FSA blog today, which echoes Planetfall's logistics point mechanism), but the two will be different games.

55 minutes ago, Cannor said:

It's not one set of rules, it's a common framework. That means some terms and maybe rules will be shared (e.g. command points from Derek's FSA blog today, which echoes Planetfall's logistics point mechanism), but the two will be different games.

What he said.