S.Mike

The Republic of Egypt!

You really are busy.

Also the Sekhmet looks fantastic. I felt the Chinese Federation pushed the stereotypical architecture angle a bit much, and I was worried the Egyptian forces would follow the same route, but it seems they're (relatively) subtle on the typical details, but still with some national features to make them stand out.

EDIT: Will it have 360 move? Hovercraft do tend to spend most of their time going sideways...

@Sebenko Busy... yes I have gone full madman with it all I'm afraid. And this is just the Dwars stuff. Lots to do never enough time!

360 would be a bit much I'm afraid. Sharp flowing turns is a bit more balanced methinks... ;)

@Lifegiver So how did you get my notes on the SUSA this early? We are many months away yet buddy!

@Azzah Don't worry, the lift fans and engines required for the battleship are far more Dystopian and will "blow you away" ... sorry I couldn't resist! :)

... prolly need to sleep. Might actually be going crazy! Have fun all!

-Mike

1 hour ago, Spartan Mike said:

@Sebenko Busy... yes I have gone full madman with it all I'm afraid. And this is just the Dwars stuff. Lots to do never enough time!

360 would be a bit much I'm afraid. Sharp flowing turns is a bit more balanced methinks... ;)

@Lifegiver So how did you get my notes on the SUSA this early? We are many months away yet buddy!

@Azzah Don't worry, the lift fans and engines required for the battleship are far more Dystopian and will "blow you away" ... sorry I couldn't resist! :)

-Mike

SUSA quantity over quality?  WHEN is the Allies expansion coming?  I want to see a horde of River PT boats.....

4 hours ago, Lifegiver said:

Nice model. RoE seems to be one more vey elite and shooty faction. I would love to see a "mass army" that fields quantity over quality in the far future. Maybe SuSa comes after the Teutonic order.

So long as an idea I sent to Neil about the SUSA battleship, where it'll have a statue of Karl Marx displayed proudly on the deck, gets made reality....I'll be very happy

Well, thanks a lot @Spartan Mike. I keep telling myself that four fleets for DW is enough, then you go and drop renders for the Egyptians.

Really like the true hovercraft concept (as was stated earlier, not a skimmer but an actual hovercraft), really like the Egyptian symbology on the hull. I was thinking 360 movement as well, or maybe a new "glide" ability like the Covenant has in Halo: Fleet Battles.

I'll admit, I was sort of hoping for pyramid-shaped vessels with skimmer technology, but these renders still look great. If the other RoE models look as good, this may very well be my next fleet!

5 hours ago, Spartan Mike said:

-Mike

Hmmm Mike... so... SUSA quantity over quality huh?  :ph34r:

I hope that means a bunch of "Cutter" sized ships, patrol boats and shallow draft hulls so they can operate within  the Amazon River system... comments? :)

And I agree wholeheartedly with Thamoz- We NEED the SUSA... Comrade!  (I want another "on the sly" opponent for the FSA, along with the Russkies)

I was expecting something very Stargate SG-1 when I heard the Republic of Egypt was coming.  I personally love the surprise of this model's appearance.  If you can tell me if I am warm or cold, I am guessing very fast and maneuverable, possibly much like the Novgorod Frigate, as it is a hovercraft style design?