Choragi

sky drop without sky drop marker

Hi.

If i want to make Sky drop, I need Sky Drop marker(SD marker) to aim.

However, If i have no Sky drop nexus, so I have no SD marker, what happen to me?

Some of dindrenzi squadron like sky drop field gun and command drop pod dont have any Sky drop nexus special rule.

So do i have to field another 'sky drop nexus' unit to make SD markers on field?

and you only get to use each asset drop point once I assume? that will make sky drops often one massive wave, as far as I can see I will get 2 sky drop markers per sirsir I have for my aquans, so can put 2 on the table at 5 each for 1 turn, then that's it for the rest of the game.

can you still use designator to dial them down?

You can still use skydrops asany times as you can just now they are removed at the end of the turn and a fresh set placed down (from remaining) are placed. More flexibility to react to the game but you telegraph your options a bit more. 

They are. I might well be wrong but saw no talk of them being once used they are gone. At the end of the turn remove them all from the board and start a fresh with whatever you have left in your pool.

In our game my Dinzi opponent had 2 turns of putting 2 down and using others to bring the dice down to 1s

thanks for clarifying, it makes sense that they would be something you could only use once per game per asset point otherwise if you have 10+ tokens a turn that you can move around each turn, then you can afford to just chuck them anywhere you like rather than having to take care on the when and where