Sniddy

What DOES 2017 hold

9 hours ago, alextroy said:

What unit that can't be named?  You don't mean **REDACTED**?

I have it on good authority that they are finally releasing   **REDACTED** , and that it has the potential to  **REDACTED**  or  **REDACTED**, if it spends two battlelog it can even **REDACTED** .

Of course the reimagined Pathogen can also  **REDACTED** .

32 minutes ago, Pathogen said:

Exactly.

pm me about the new pathogen rules and models, Spartan Linde. This is subliminal, you don't know you are reading this...

There will be **REDACTED** new ships, the **REDACTED** designations of vessels. The **REDACTED** are also getting **REDACTED**. They're also the first marauder faction to receive a **REDACTED**, and will be revealed **REDACTED**. My source is **REDACTED**.

Pretty sure reddwarf's **REDACTED** is in the Return of the Overseers fluff, if I understand the context.

Will this be the year of the Illosians? All this **REDACTED** goofiness reminds me of the hints that came to naught. 

15 hours ago, ThePayneTrayn said:

Pretty sure reddwarf's **REDACTED** is in the Return of the Overseers fluff, if I understand the context.

Will this be the year of the Illosians? All this **REDACTED** goofiness reminds me of the hints that came to naught. 

Yeah, I even had a sneaky peak at the Illossian stats at Warfare 2015... cool special rules! One would certainly be nasty vs **REDACTED** **RETACTED**

I have changed my mind to

Firestorm armada being shown more love from Spartan than it was last year 

Be it releases 

Campaign

Blog / fluff 

Intel on what is coming and it actually being released 

On 17/1/2017 at 8:03 PM, Spartan Linde said:

The Fluff discontinuity is being worked on as work progresses in new editions of FSA and PF

I am also working on Flashpoint Amber content with Neil. 

I also just got done with the Alpha rules for a unit that has long been talked about for years and has not come out. The focus group begins testing wedneday. 

As soon as I have renders and or pictures of the new stuff I will post it

i will also discuss with Neil a better delivery system for content. The blogs have been the primary source, but you are right. Stuff needs to be featured prominatly on the main page.

Being primarily a Relthoza player I can say they are aggressive. They are like any race. They can be prone to peace but much like humanity have a  violent streak. 

Ambush is just another method of preemptive attack. The swarming instinct is what drives them

Spartan is just giving us empty words but nothing in reality. Where is the FA Tournament Pack announced for June of 2016? Where is the new PF Allied Helix announced for 2016? Where are all the promises that you made bud did not fulfill?

I do not know how big Spartan games is but it looks like they could hire a group of people that just does info to us be it blog or here on the community or both. they also seem  to have a problem with putting out planed stuff on time. PLEASE! Spartan do not get me wrong I am not trying to make you mad but, news from you about up coming events and models  ect. are a bit slow and it is bit frustrating to some of us hard core FSA players . other than D&D this is the only table top I play. I do not always look at the BLOG and even that is not up dated regularly. there is a fine line between suspense and frustration. and yes we know that you do other games and they also need your attention. Just wish when you let something leek out that you make a fallow up in a timely manner, say a month or 2. just saying . again not trying to step on your toes just making an observation in an area that you can improve on.  I am sure that this sentiment is shared by most of us here on the community.

I still care very much about it, although that's down to our awesome scene in the UK, more than anything else. I can get games pretty much twice a week guaranteed with fantastic opponents and we have 2 (soon to be 3) very good tournaments a year with one racking up 20+ attendees. That side of FSA is what keeps me interested so much, but it's getting tougher and tougher to get new people in to it. In fact nigh on impossible because no where stocks it any longer. 

If I didn't have the above, I probably wouldn't be playing any more though.

I have a small core who like to play. It's a great game, which is why it's so frustrating when Spartan remains silent on what's going on. A friend of mine is a vanguard who tries to organize tournaments, but it seems like they keep falling through due to a recent lack of contact from Sparan Neil regarding prize support. 

There is a demand for the game! People want to organize things! But if Spartan doesn't communicate, they're going to lose business!