Pads1982

Delivery times

Has anyone else had rotten luck with spartans delivery times this year? I'm currently approaching 2 weeks since my last order was placed, was 6 weeks in April for my harlebred which was coming with another few boxes. I can imagine they are busy but would be nice to get some of the order before the xmas break, I don't remember it being this bad last year, after the halo gw debacle I went off Spartan but thought I'd give it one last shot, not impressed again

I ordered for the first time since last year around black friday. I understand that it was a really busy time for them but it will be 2 weeks tomorrow.

I was hoping to get some battlecruisers to paint up during xmas but I'm not ordering anything else until my previous order arrives.

I am currently at over 3 weeks for my order, apparently it is still being processed. My order placed a week after it, arrived a couple days ago, and my email to spartan's customer service, that I sent a week ago has had no response.  I really would like to get other people into their games, but at this point I'm on the verge of dealing with my creditcard company instead. And why is it there is never a tracking number for their orders?

It really sucks you guys are having such a bad experience of this. I've been pretty lucky communicating with Spartan Lizzie from dispatch. Unfortunately, this is a known issue and Spartan has agreed that is an awful one. Efforts are being made to fix it, but in your shoes I'm sure that's not that helpful (especially as the words have been said before).

There is a huge backlog and the orders just keep coming in. Spartan is trying to hire more junior staff to help on the floor as well as more senior staff to man the phones and computers. The best advice I can give in this less than ideal situation is to phone if at all possible. It gives you an instant answer and you can deal with any issues then and there. I've had nothing but positive experiences with Spartan Lizzie, but she is worked ragged!

Sometimes emails get caught up, so if it's ever more than a week with no response send another, they won't take it personally and know how frustrating things can be from your side. 

Hopefully, these new recruitment efforts result in some real and discernable improvements in shipping and processing times :( 

Semper Vigilans,
ONI

My order from Black Friday hasn't arrived either, hopefully it will arrive by Christmas (as it contained 3 gifts) or at least I will get a reply to my email? - after all, they still found time to keep telling me about the "kickstarter" campaign whilst I have been waiting :-(

18 hours ago, StJohnD said:

My order from Black Friday hasn't arrived either, hopefully it will arrive by Christmas (as it contained 3 gifts) or at least I will get a reply to my email? - after all, they still found time to keep telling me about the "kickstarter" campaign whilst I have been waiting :-(

Unfortunately, Lizzie wrote me and email saying my order (and many others too) will not arrive until after the holidays so ...

I hope those issues will not happen with the Kickstarter orders

Thanks for the heads up, fortunately I was able to call in at a local war games stockist this morning and get two alternative gifts so it looks like I will have to keep all three when they arrive in the New Year.................every cloud has a silver lining (or in this case resin) :-)

At least we black Friday buyers are in the same boat. Odd how my order after my black Friday purchase was delivered as were others. If anyone notices their black Friday purchase on the move or is delivered let us all know, thanks for feedback everyone.

Still awaiting my Black Friday sale order, which totaled over £300! As a long time Spartan fan I have been really disappointed by their ability to process and deliver orders in a timely manner in 2016. Colour me unimpressed. 

This was a deciding factor in me not pledging in the Dystopian wars Kickstarter. I have no faith currently that it will all be wrapped up and shipped by the end of March.

I emailed them after ten days waiting on mine to be dispatched asking if they were taking the piss (actual words), and they dispatched inside three days. Be tangibly angry at them and it'll speed them up. 

To be brutally honest, after this long waiting for the order to ship I'd be demanding a pretty hefty discount, because this actually is taking the piss and thoroughly destroying their credibility.

Sent an email on Friday. the majority of my order is being shipped today. the only things missing are x3 Dystopian core naval boxes... you know the bits that were on super special offer to entice you to make a purchase. oh well. 

9 hours ago, Presidente said:

Very odd seems a lot of people are having delivery problems, has anyone emailed Spartan for an explanation? 

I have, and the official reason is that they got "overwhelmed by orders".

Sounds nice, but the sad truth is that it's far from the first time they got "overwhelmed by orders".

So, in my opinion, they should at least have told their customers beforehand that their order probably wouldn't arrive before Christmas.

And even if they had, six weeks+ is still ridiculous.

Well, the order is still "processing", so the waiting isn't over yet...

And it's a disgrace I had to mail them last week, instead of them mailing me as soon as it became clear they weren't going to be able to deliver within a reasonable time frame.

They should at least have placed some message regarding this issue on their website, but, as usual, they went for this instead:

ostrich-burying-its-head.png