Sign in to follow this  
manic_miner

Bad casting

I have the Halo Ground Command starter set and one of the Ghost resin front sections has a hole where there must have been a bubble of air trapped.

A few weeks ago i sent a message but have not had a reply about the mis-cast piece.

How long does it normally take to get things sorted?

Thanks for the reply Zeph.

Not had a reply so no replacement will be coming as i did not send my address.

Just opened up my Directorate recon box and started to sort the infantry out along with the one's from the starter set.Looks like three of the metal miniatures that were in the recon set are not Directorate troops.They have different armour.

Looks like i will have to drop them another message to see about these issues.

The figures are really well done and not as much flash on them as the Halo pieces.

Spartan dispatch usually responds pretty quick though mailing to the US takes a long time. I emailed about missing pieces in different boxes two weeks apart and they arrived together about a month after the second email. If you did not hear back already I'd email again with what it missing/wrong and your address.

I sent an email to the addy in the Planetfall Recon box Today and got a reply.They will be sending the parts out which is great new's.

The Planetfall starter set really is good value.The Directorate core Helix has some of my favorite pieces in it.The apc is just so cool.Adding the Recon set to it really does give you lots of pieces.

Now to figure out whet to buy next.