We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

tibour

Thought on KS new units

So as for the bunting, I really like it. It gives them a lot more character and makes them more interesting to paint. I've included an image of my own battleship to give you folks a look at it and I think it looks pretty good. Boat.jpg

To put my two cents in, I'm very excited for this huge push for the game and I'm even more excited for a better laid out rulebook.

@FSAHoops and in regards to the rules spoilers... The kickstarter vessels are in the final stretch of testing. Working on tuning the last bit with confidence prior to me running my mouth and spilling the beans too early. But I can tell you that the Providence has a Terrifying cannon with a rather large amount of dice behind its payload (Not to mention the dirty tricks it pulls when it fires with area bombardment!) And that the new small submarines have quickly found a very permanent home in my fleet builds!

-Mike